05 January 2018

Welcome to OPA

Good morning! This is Day 1 of Olympic Peninsula Adventure. This blog will be a journal of my adventure moving here along with other things. There will be some back tracking of how this came to be, but for now moving forward.

Today was first day waking up here as hopefully new resident of Sequim Washington. Still iffy in that I don't have a permanent place to live so could end up in neighboring community. I am staying at the EconoLodge for at least a week. Didn't get up and going in time for first sunrise picture. Slept better than on trip up with my own pillow and added my comforter for the weight. [when make my TShirt quilt must look into weighted aspect.]

Today is day to pick up mail at the PMB I had arranged for before moving. Then some grocery shopping. Then dig into emails, text & PM for contact info sent me for financial advisers and real estate agents. With the application for apartment at the Vintage not approved, need to look at options - see if month to month rentals apartment available as look for more permanent rental or more likely place to buy. Throw in some time on the computer with pictures taken to share on SmugMug account or Facebook. Also need to look at storage unit here for household goods to be shipped to in couple of weeks if no residence found and for some of stuff that I shipped here as may need before access to household goods. I was not as prepared for movers as needed to be. 

I may switch to posting in evening rather than morning with report of the daily activity. Thank you for coming along this adventure with me. Ask questions, comment below. Take care and have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment