14 January 2018

Sunday 14 Jan 18 OPA Church, repacking

Woke up about 4am, back to bed about 6am, which should not have done. Arrived barely in time for church. This 9am start is hard to get use to. The Relief Society discussion was on Brother John C Pingree's Oct 2017 conference talk, "I Have a Work for Thee". There are enough RS sisters that we have one and half circles. There were name tags so can better learn names. Love that idea as I need verbal and visual reinforcement of names. Topic kind of appropriate for me right now. What am I suppose to be doing here with my fresh start of life? 

After church it was time to work on repacking shipped boxes. Repacked seven boxes into more manageable file boxes with detailed list of contents. Found the extra supplements that I needed. Found the dirty clothes from packing up. Laundry tomorrow. Found all the various pairs of scissors that kept getting misplaced when packing. 

Took a break for dinner and dessert was a treat found at Forage yesterday, milk chocolate honey pecans. Very tasty. 

Had the TV on and sort of watched Vegas, nice to see Robert Urich again. Finished up watching NCIS:LA. 

Exciting times. Thanks for reading. I'm not posting link on Facebook for each post, only if something significant. I maybe start combining days in one post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment