05 January 2018

End of OPA day 1

Found the post office, Safeway, Walmart, and Great Clips. Picked up mail at PMB, some Christmas cards were nice to see. Previous car and homeowners insurance cancellation notices, updated car in work. Walmart has some gluten free items and two flavors of dairy free yogurt. Safeway had more dairy free yogurt choices and dairy free cheese. 

My friend contacted me with news of a condo just coming on the market. Have an appointment to see it tomorrow. From the info on listing, not so sure about it, but look at it to see and get an idea of market.  Seller won't look at offers until 12 Jan anyway. 

I spent the morning opening suitcases and organizing them. Too many socks and most are short ones and need knee high for here. 

I have not yet been uncomfortable cold. Haven't yet used my big puffy coat. Hasn't really rained, so no real test of my temperature adaptability and if have warm enough cold weather clothing. 

Was able to get a room reservation for Forever Twilight in Forks. Called Dew Drop Inn and asked about waiting list. They didn't have one, but started one. A couple of hours later, she called with a room cancellation on the ground floor, two beds and put me in. Works for me. Prefer Forks Motel or Pacific Inn due to walking to High School and Rainforest Arts Center. Also the Very Important Twilighter tickets went on sale today. Filled out form and mailing check. I will be a staff photographer again this year. [shaking my head that I apparently didn't learn to stop doing that last year] It is hard work going around to different events and trying to make sure take pictures of different people and not always the same ones. I love sharing the pictures!

Still have clean up room to be able to get to bed tonight. Things got spread out trying to organize. 

being posted without prereader all mistakes are mine, please be gentle when letting me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment