07 January 2018

Sunday 7 Jan OPA Church, Christmas cards, financial plans

The Ward I am in here meets earlier than use to, going to need to set alarm. It is a big ward. People were friendly. I did wear my red puffy coat it was raining and cold. That coat is more water proof than my sweatsuit jacket. Wearing a skirt made it a bit cooler than with slacks. Unfortunately I packed and shipped my LuLaRue leggings and haven't found them in any boxes I've opened yet. 

After church worked on getting old computer WiFi bridge set up. It worked, until took a break and couldn't get WiFi back. Not sure what/where the problem. The login for EconoLodge didn't come up...??? Tech Services of motel WiFi not available until Monday. 

Decided to work on late Christmas cards after dinner. MTV was showing TWS movies and have that going on in background. BD 1 is currently on. The cards are so appropriate for my moving that just have to send out even if late. 

Sent some emails to financial advisers contacted before leaving California to set up initial appointment. Hoping they  have adviser here on Olympic Peninsula rather than going to 'main land' of Seattle area. With the Vintage application not approved, need to make some decisions sooner than would have. Long term rental or buy? If buy, how much on a mortgage? What to do with rest of proceeds of condo sale?? Read through the info on their web sites. Need to talk in person to see which is the best fit for me. 

Time to kick back and watch the rest of Breaking Dawn 1 & 2.
Thank you for reading. No prereaders, so all grammar and spelling errors are mine, please be gentle when point them out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment