08 January 2018

Monday 8 Jan 18 OPA, apartment hunting, library, correct path

Apartment hunting day after dropping off first batch of Christmas cards. There are some apartment buildings across from the post office. Office not open, but picked up a flyer and left message at phone number given. Called another one by a restaurant that came up twice in conversations.

I have the most important card in town now - library card. Limited use until provide some official mail with Sequim address.

Stopped at another senior apartment building, assisted living that I don't need yet. Another apartment complex was for disabled and other under served people. 

Found the shoe store front desk lady mentioned, closed on Monday. Also a furniture store in that shopping area. One of first big purchases will be a recliner chair. 

Came back to room and did some on line searching. Called about a couple of other places. One was a vacation home, but mostly already booked, March and May are only ones available. Another one looks promising with short term lease - not sure if that means month to month or like three months. The three months would work well if can't find month to month. Another was six month lease, upstairs unit open 9 Feb. 

Talking to people about my faith to find the place Heavenly Father wants me in. Have to do my part in looking. Have to be responsible - just like Alice tells Bella in Eclipse after the battle and she wants to see Jacob, responsible to play out a part first and then do what she wants. Twilight and my LDS faith permeates everything. 

I figure some people shake their heads at how this has all come about, at how careless I seem to be about things. Yes and no. I have faith that it will work out for the best. I have to do my part to best of my abilities. Not sure I did that in preparing for the movers. Which may be why it was so hectic and unorganized and messy. But it worked out, I am here. I am looking for more permanent than motel but less than one year lease. If not into the Vintage, buying my own place. Information has shown up when I needed it over the past couple of years to get me to this point. I have been richly blessed by a loving Heavenly Father and His Son. I am on the correct path. I don't know exactly where it will take me now that I am here. I will continue to follow His guidance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment