20 November 2017

Twilight Auction Romeo & Juliet books

The first lot, #88, I won was a set of eight (8) copies of Romeo and Juliet from New Moon film. I don’t remember how many copies were in the auction last year. This year there were four (4) lots, two (2) had eight (8) copies and two (2) had seven (7) copies.  I wanted to win at least one set to be able to gift copies to some friends that are fans but not so interested to bid in the auction and some that tried and did not win anything. I was hoping to win two (2) lots to spread the joy a little further, but with other items later of greater personal interest I was outbid on the three (3) other lots.

This was the first of the four (4) lots and second or third item I bid on. The practice on the first two helped me win this lot. There was not much of a battle over this. So far five of the eight (5 of 8) copies are claimed. I am making sure that they are going to people who did not win anything, who like / love books, and who will appreciate the association to Twilight Saga books and movies.

Update 21 Nov: six (6) copies are now claimed. I am NOT selling any of them. They are gifts to special people. If one of the two (2) remaining copies are offered to people not interested in them, I have back up people. Contact the other winners to see if they are interested in selling. 




 This is posted without prereader review, please be kind in pointing out errors.

2 comments: