04 March 2018

OPA 1 to 4 March 2018 side by side refrig

Nothing new, just continue the new home application work. Delay in getting new preprinted checks from local bank. Finally they arrived Saturday. Got counter checks at the bank on Thursday for MH park application and rent. 

Went around Saturday and found a few little things to make a thank you gift bag for the realtor I had worked with. She showed me around and helped narrow what size home and where I wanted to live. Subject on my message to her was 'good news, bad news'. The gift bag won't make up for no commission, but better able to express my thanks. 

Saturday realized that as much trouble as I had deciding which model and which lot, decision making is going to be greatly multiplied with all the decisions in setting it up. Hopefully I will like most of the standard features. Except no side by side refrigerator. The one in rental is so hard to get into and get things in/out. Whoever came up with that design had to be crazy. What do you do with a frozen pizza?

Saturday morning I started bringing over boxes from storage unit to the rental home. Hope to move most if not all into rental and save that money until permanent move. If not all at least into a smaller unit. 

After exchanging messages with Mary Morgan, decided I needed to read Dragon Knight's Axe a second time, I missed something first time going through too fast perhaps. Started it Friday and finished it Saturday evening. The review is hard to write. Good story, just something not as good as others to me. 

Looking forward to the continued shifting of priorities away from home search to other things. I've never been good at multi-tasking and during this home search it has been hard to think about anything else or do much of anything else. It was just so big, it took up almost all time and energy. Now with smaller things to think about and decide and work on, I can spread out time and energy. 

Have a great week. Take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment