23 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I posted this to my Facebook page this morning.  Some may read this that aren't on Facebook.  Another thing I am grateful for is this blog as a creative outlet, a place to put thoughts and poems to share with others.  It is not updated as frequently as originally thought it would be.  Maybe with holidays and shorter work hours I may catch up on writing some thoughts to share.  

Good Morning!  Happy Thanksgiving!  For those traveling may you arrive safely and have an enjoyable time at your destinations.  I am grateful for a lot of things, what I’m going to mention here is you and Facebook.  It is a nice way to stay in touch, get back in touch and meet new friends.  Your posts make me laugh, cry, think, and stare in wonder and awe.  We share good times and bad times.  We multiply joy and divide sorrow.  Some I know better than others, some I’d like to know better than do, some I’ve never met and may never actually meet – all from various parts of my life – church, family, high school classmates, science fiction & Twilight fandom, Scottish organizations, work and other interests.  Thank you for being my friend.  May God bless you and yours now and throughout the year with all you may need.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your good thoughts. I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete